Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!
Love, The Johnson's

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a good lookin family! Merry Christmas to you too!

Shannon said...

Adorable! Her hair has grown so much-even more beautfiul! Cute, cute!

Ju and Brack said...

Such a cute family! You look great Ash. Sorry things never worked out to get together while I was pregnant, life was crazy then and is crazy now. I think about you and your cute family often and hope you are doing good! Merry Christmas!

Hale-O There said...

It's about time you posted! I love the photo, you look beautiful and Emree is so cute.

Jen said...

I love this card! So, I got your message, but I lost my phone that night and haven't been able to find it since - I promise I haven't been ignoring you! So, as soon as I find it (or just break down and buy a new phone) I'll give you a call. Hope your holidays were great!

Carly said...

Hey Ash...I need your email address for Em's shower.

email me: cyoung@youngauto.net