Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Little of This and That...

We are alive!! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to since Christmas-
1st up..Emree turned 2!! She is potty trained, in a big girl bed and keeps us laughing. She had a fun birthday party-


We had a fun filled Easter, Emree loved the eggs, the Easter Bunny and her new dress.



I ran my second 1/2 marathon, it was the SLC 1/2 and I would highly recommend it to anyone, it was a blast!!



Emree has been obsessed with the Angel Moroni, so we took her on a temple trip. She loved the flowers, the water and so desperately wanted to go inside the temple.

5 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

So good to hear you are alive!!! I cannot believe you have a 2 year old. Congrats on running the 1/2 marathon, that is awesome!

Laura said...

Emree is such a cute thing! Beautiful Easter dress! She was so sweet to McKenna on Saturday! Congrats again on your run!

Marci Joy said...

Fabulous update. Emree is so adorable! And congrats again on the race.

It was so nice to see you.

Hale-O There said...

You're alive! Wow Em is sooo big since I last saw her. Way to go on the race, you go girl!
lets get together soon.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog. Your daughter is so cute!!