Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Emree-20 Months

I took Emree to get professional pictures taken, at first she wasn't quite sure what to think so I had to be in them with her. Slowly she warmed up to the idea and we got a few keepers.



8 comments:

Skoot D said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

She looks so grown up. Time goes by way too fast. Hope you are lovin the new house.

Laura said...

WAY cute and darling! She's beautiful! We need to play again soon. :)

Jewels said...

She looks so grown up!! I love the boots-too cute! I think that first picture totally shows her sweet little personality-we love you Em!!

The Southwicks said...

I love them, they turned out cute! We miss you guys...I think we see you less now that we live close :(

Shannon said...

Totally adorable! the pictures turned out great! Can you believe how quickly they grow up?! Too cute!

Unknown said...

so cute! it's sick how fast they grow!

Karla said...

Hi! Haven't checked in in a while. Thanks for the great pictures! What a beautiful family!!