Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Addition To The Family



So this is Jesse, he will be joining us shortly, his head was too big to fit into the car.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is Sweet! Remember how I told everyone at the institute party that I shot it. Good old Jessie, he'll be a good addition to the family. Ash will love him too. Only 1 and a half weeks left in VA get ready to party.

Unknown said...

Don't be surprised if I ask you to guide me this year so that I can mount Jesse's brother on our wall.

KristyE said...

in.terest.ing Ashlee is WAY nicer than me. At my house...NOT HAPPENING. ick.

Hale-O There said...

ha ha! so the battle of the animal heads has begun...my parents are still sorting it out;) My dad has a few in the house and a lot in his office at work! Sally decorates the moose's antlers with Christmas garlands each year too.

Jewels said...

It was bad enough that you shot Bambi, do you really have to hang him up and torture yourself every day that you were a murderer!! I must say tough, when you aim to kill you get the good ones-very impressive!

cat.janer said...

This is a direct quote from Ellen Degeneres:

People put up [deer heads] because they're "such a beautiful animal". Well I think my mother's an attractive woman, but I have PHOTOS of her.

Actually, that may be off by a word or two, but you get it.