Emree got to wear two Easter dresses this year!! Right in the middle of Sacrament Meeting she had a massive explosion! You would never think such a pretty girl could produce such a mess!
She is so cute! I'm so glad that you got my message. We are actually living in Layton too. Well we are on the border of Kaysville and Layton. I would love to get together. Let me know :)
7 comments:
Oh how cute! She is a doll!!! (Although a stinky one!) You are going to have to pack many outfits a day for DisneyWorld!
She is so darling!
She is so cute! I'm so glad that you got my message. We are actually living in Layton too. Well we are on the border of Kaysville and Layton. I would love to get together. Let me know :)
She is absolutely precious-poopies and all!!!
That is the BEST Easter dress EVER!
Shes adorable! We need to hang out again soon!!! We miss you guys!
That top pic is amazing! How cute!
Post a Comment