Emree looked absolutely beautiful, it was a wonderful day that we will never forget. Luke gave her an amazing blessing. It was a special day for all of us!
ahh, she looks so pretty! I'm so sad I had to miss it. It sounds like it was a great event & Josh came home raving about your testimony (Ashlee) he was very impressed. Love you guys!
Ashlee! I'm so happy to come across your blog. Your little Emree is adorable (I love that name). Congratulations on your new little addition to the family. I truly hope all is well. xoxo - Marci
P.S. I'm linking you to our blog. Hope that's okay.
ASHLEE!! I can't believe you have a link to my blog and didn't tell me that you have one! You're little girl is gorgeous!! You look so happy. I'm so glad that I found you! You need to email me and fill me in on life! juju.ricketts@gmail.com
9 comments:
Your photographer must be a professional!! She looked gorgeous, thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!!
The blessing was great and emree looked beautiful. We love you guys!
ahh, she looks so pretty! I'm so sad I had to miss it. It sounds like it was a great event & Josh came home raving about your testimony (Ashlee) he was very impressed. Love you guys!
Ashlee! I'm so happy to come across your blog. Your little Emree is adorable (I love that name). Congratulations on your new little addition to the family. I truly hope all is well. xoxo - Marci
P.S. I'm linking you to our blog. Hope that's okay.
What a beauty!!! I am so sad that we weren't there, but I'm glad it went so perfectly! Congrats!
Hey found your blog. I love the pics. Your friend from Alpine Peds.
What a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you. Thanks for sending your blog address to us and we can't wait to see you, soon!
ASHLEE!! I can't believe you have a link to my blog and didn't tell me that you have one! You're little girl is gorgeous!! You look so happy. I'm so glad that I found you! You need to email me and fill me in on life! juju.ricketts@gmail.com
Hey Ashlee - I don't know if you remember me from HS...but I just found your blog, and you look amazing and have a beautiful family! Congrats!
Post a Comment