Our sweet new baby girl joined our family on Friday, February 25th just after 8pm. She weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and is absolutely perfect!!
Meet Tess Michele-
I am so thankful to be a Mommy of two sweet baby girls-
Our family of 4!!-
Meeting Grandma (who Tess is named after)-
Meeting cousins-
Emree can't get enough of her new baby sister. She wants to hold her about 20,000 times a day! This picture is of Emree and her cousin Austin(it is hard to entertain 3 year olds at the hospital)!!
Our sweet baby girl-
Thank you for all the visits, phone calls and sweet gifts. We appreciate everyones love and concern.
9 comments:
She is such a doll....Congrats on such a beautiful new addition!!
Ashlee, she is beautiful! Congratulations! I am glad evrything went quickly and smoothly for you; hope you are feeling great and getting some rest somewhere in the mix of 2 kids. Congrats again, you have a beautiful family!
OH MY HECK. Ashlee. First, I didn't even know you were pregnant. And second, what an absolute doll!! Congrats!!! Your baby seat is at my mom's so next time I'm down, I'll run it over!! Hope all is well!! (if you haven't been able to tell, I no longer have a cell phone, so my only communication is internet and my home phone.) Love you friend!
Hooray! Congrats on the sweet baby girl (and on updating your blog ;))! You guys rock!
Congratulations on the new addition. Can't wait to meet the new little girl and see you guys again. Hope all is well.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Love to your family. :)
She is a doll and I'm excited for our little girls to play together in a couple of years;)
congrats! I know I'm late, but that's typical!!
She is beautiful! Thanks for the baby announcement, I love it! I can't wait to see her (and the rest of the fam) in May :)
Post a Comment