I was so surprised to see that Ashlee knew what Flock of Seagulls was! Then I realized Luke had writen this post. Please put Emree in Kiss makeup soon. Also. It is asking me to type "panti" for my word verification. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
3 comments:
ugh, the good phases never even up to the bad with our boys for some reason! Trouble is what they are. It's fun to see Em in so many cute phases! :)
Look at you posting away Lucas!! I'm impressed!! We love you Em and all your darling moods, phases and even when you are a tiny tornado!
I was so surprised to see that Ashlee knew what Flock of Seagulls was! Then I realized Luke had writen this post. Please put Emree in Kiss makeup soon. Also. It is asking me to type "panti" for my word verification. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Post a Comment