Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimming Fun

Cherry Hill opened last weekend and Emree is our little fish! She absolutely loves it!! Let us know if you want to go with us, we would love it!

Emree is 16 months old now! She is quite the little entertainer, she loves to blow kisses, give high fives, winks and big hugs. She can imitate any sound and is starting to talk like crazy. We love you Em!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'm always excited when a new post is up! We are going to Cherry Hill on August 14 &15 so plan to meet us there! I cannot believe how big/grown up our babies are getting. sad :(

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, Ash - I think you have the cutest little girl I've ever seen. If I didn't have to be at work every day (ugh) I'd be there with you all the time! Here's to next summer! And no, I still haven't gone looking for blessing dresses or bows or stuff, so yes, we still need to go. I'd love it if you went with me!

Jewels said...

She is such a doll!! We love our Emers and of course we will go to Cherry Hill with you Every Day!!

Shannon said...

Just getting cuter and cuter! Looks like tons of fun!

Hale-O There said...

when and where did you move? i can't believe that's emree she is so big, and what beautiful eyes! call you soon to catch up.
love ya