


We let the holidays get away from us and haven't blogged since Halloween!! We have lots to post but for now here is an updated picture of our little family. We had these taken right before Thanksgiving. Emree is turning one this weekend!! We can't beleive she is really already one, it has flown by!
8 comments:
She is seriously such a doll!! We can't wait for her little birthday party!! We love you Em.
She is growing up so fast. Your family picutres are adorable. If you guys are every in Utah county give us a call, I would love to see that little cutie bug.
Oh my goodness you guys- she is gorgeous! I remember when we came to visit you guys right after she was born. Maybe we should visit more often... :) You two look GREAT also btw!
Ash she gets cuter every time you post! I love the family pictures. Lets still get together, I'll call you.
You dont know me but i am a friend of lukes from high school! Tell him that Kacie said hi!you guys are such a beautiful family! And i love that you named you cute little girl emree!
Luke, she is so adorable!
ASHLEE! Emree is so beautiful and you look fabulous! Your family is just precious! This is Shannon, your old roommate! I hope youdon't mind-I blog-hopped from Kiera's blog. It is great to see your family. I hope all is wonderful for you, you deserve it!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment