Hey..I grew up with Luke. I can not believe that I found your blog! Your baby is so cute,I love her name. I am going to link you to our blog so I can check up on you now and then. Tell Luke Hi for me. -Nicole
hey ash I can't believe the whole summer has past and we haven't got together!!! Hope life is treating you well and the emeree's pics are sooo cute! lets talk soon. love ya
Oh my goodness Ashlee!! I am freaking out that you have a baby! She is gorgeous! I also can't believe I found your blog and that we are grown ups! How weird!! You and your family look amazing and I hope everything is going well!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is so dang cute, and getting so big. We sure want to hang out with you guys!!
Love,
Chet, Bobi Sue and Taylee
Hey..I grew up with Luke. I can not believe that I found your blog! Your baby is so cute,I love her name. I am going to link you to our blog so I can check up on you now and then. Tell Luke Hi for me.
-Nicole
hey ash I can't believe the whole summer has past and we haven't got together!!! Hope life is treating you well and the emeree's pics are sooo cute! lets talk soon. love ya
Oh my goodness Ashlee!! I am freaking out that you have a baby! She is gorgeous! I also can't believe I found your blog and that we are grown ups! How weird!! You and your family look amazing and I hope everything is going well!
LUKE!!! I'm so glad i ran into your blog!
Post a Comment