Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July

We went to the Kaysville Parade for the 4th of July with my family. Emree didn't dig the parade so much but loved the fireworks we went to that evening down at the Stadium of Fire.

7 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Ash she is getting so big! You have such a cute family. We really do need to get together. What is your email address and I will email you so we can plan a time??

Turners said...

I LOVE your hair! Fun pics! I think Emree's dominant feature switched from lips to eyes - they are breath taking! Love ya!

cat.janer said...

Well it's about freaking time you wrote a comment on my blog/made another post on your blog. I love Emree's large flower bow. I want it for myself.

Hale-O There said...

ash i haven't seen your baby-she is a doll! you and luke look great too-we need to play soon.
call me
love rach

KristyE said...

Your shirt is way cute! You darling little family, you!

Marci + Dan said...

She's so adorable! Love that little red dress! hope all is well.

cat.janer said...

WOA WOA WOA WOA. I just realized something. Did you chop your hair off?! I call you today and find out the details.