Monday, April 28, 2008
My Graduation
I graduated last December with a bachelors degree in Community Health. I participated in the actual graduation last Friday, it made things seem more official. I am so grateful for my parents in supporting me through college, I will always be thankful for their help in this accomplishment.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats! What a huge accomplishment! WAY TO GO!
Good job Ash!! I must say it was so worth getting up at 5am to see you, we love you!!
Congrats Ash! That is awesome. Did you finish down there before you moved up here? That is so exciting! We still need to get together.
Congratulations Ashlee! Love that picture of Emree in your cap.
What a great day!!! Sorry we missed it! Congrats though!!! That second pic of Emree (with her lips puckered) is hilariously darling!!!
YEAH! Congratulations! We'll have some pictures like that with Dan at the end of the week! (Minus the cute baby girl)...:) I'll have a belly though.
Congrats Ash! I graduated in December too and now that we are in Ecuador I don't get to go to all of the activities...didn't think I would care, but now it is kind of sad to see all of the fun pics. You look gorgeous and I can't get over how darling your baby is.
Congrats on graduating! Way to go! It's Erika from high school choir. You look just great! Your dauhter is soooo cute! Our blog is www.kennardfamilyblog.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.
Congratz' Ashlee!! That is awesome!!
And your baby to so beautiful!! I hope she gives Luke a hard time! :)
Hi Ash! I had to get a new phone a while back so I lost all of my numbers. Today is your Birthday and I hope it's wonderful! I also hope you get this message, I don't know how else to catch ya! Emree is so beautiful! Love, Chels
Chelsea (Bennett) Covington
Hello! A new post any time would be great!!! Would love to see how our little Emree is growing!!!
Post a Comment