She is beautiful! Definitely a great mix of the 2 of you! Wish I could have met her already, but our timing is a bit off. Sorry :( I hope everything is going well... it sounds as though you are wonderful parents & are doing fine! We love you!
Look at that baby! So old and already looking totally different. Ashlee we missed you at the Freshman roomie reunion. You were there in spirit. Hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon.
we did miss you at the freshamn reunion...it just wasn't the same...tell me, on a scale of one to ten how important is hairspray?!?! hahaha....anyways, your daughter is just beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! cute website! love ya!
5 comments:
I love this girl!!! I can't wait to see her. She is the little princess!!!!
She is beautiful! Definitely a great mix of the 2 of you! Wish I could have met her already, but our timing is a bit off. Sorry :( I hope everything is going well... it sounds as though you are wonderful parents & are doing fine! We love you!
Look at that baby! So old and already looking totally different. Ashlee we missed you at the Freshman roomie reunion. You were there in spirit. Hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon.
we did miss you at the freshamn reunion...it just wasn't the same...tell me, on a scale of one to ten how important is hairspray?!?! hahaha....anyways, your daughter is just beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! cute website! love ya!
she is gorgeous Ash!!!
Post a Comment